Do You Qualify For SSD Benefits? Let Us Guide You.
It has become evident that your health condition will not allow you to work. The pain has become constant, and you are essentially disabled. You are a proud person who has spent decades working, contributing to the Social Security trust fund. Now, you find yourself wondering how you can financially provide for yourself and your family.
Harriss and Hartman Law Firm, P.C., in Rossville, Georgia, is an experienced law firm that will help you secure Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. While you wonder whether you qualify for SSD, our compassionate and skilled attorneys will prove that you do.
Effective And Skilled Representation
Two main criteria exist in order for you to become eligible for SSD benefits:
- You must have been employed long enough to become eligible for SSD coverage.
- You must be disabled, whether it be physically or mentally.
With decades of combined experience, our team of attorneys will provide effective representation and assemble all necessary documentation regarding your health condition and how it affects your ability to work. A variety of physical and mental disorders may qualify you for receiving SSD. They include:
- Musculoskeletal disorders, including arthritis, and joint and back pain
- Sensory ailments such as blindness and loss of hearing
- Respiratory ailments, including asthma, bronchitis and emphysema
- Cardiovascular issues such as heart failure, heart transplant and heart disease
- Digestive disorders, including liver problems and inflammatory bowel disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Blood-related illnesses, including anemia, leukemia and HIV/AIDS
- Neurological conditions such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and cerebral palsy
- Mental ailments, including depression, autism and schizophrenia
We have small-town sensibilities along with big-time legal abilities. Founded in 1972, our attorneys have a deep respect of the law and the people of northwest Georgia. We offer a flexible fee arrangement along with affordable payment plans.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
You have a physical or mental illness that has disabled you, preventing you from working. Contact an experienced law firm that understands the Social Security system and how you qualify for disability payments. Since 1972, Harriss and Hartman Law Firm, P.C., in Rossville, Georgia, has advocated for the working class. Our clients hail from northwest Georgia, including the city of Fort Oglethorpe, and Walker and Catoosa counties. We have a branch office in Trenton. We want to meet with you, so please set up a free initial consultation by filling out this online form or by calling 706-657-2270.